Friday, June 25, 2010

Sleep Glorius Sleep

I finally got some decent sleep last night. First I tossed and turned, but somehow I found a comfortable position and drifted off to a world of REM sleep. The past few days, I have had some weird muscle/joint pain. It's been a while since I've had any sort of pain (other than facial head aches) so it's caused a temporary disturbance to get comfortable enough to go to sleep. Typically once I am asleep, I'm asleep for the next 8 to 9 hours. However this week, it's been pretty difficult to get to sleep and to stay asleep.

Last night Sleep & I fought and I won the battle. I'm still fatigued, but thankful that I got 8.5 hours of sleep! Today I'll work 6 to 8 hours and come home to rest before the big family reunion tomorrow. I had planned on taking another little trip on Sunday, but I think I'll stay home and rest instead after the week it's been.

Plan on today to get to writing my review of the Wednesday night's show, but it may not happen until Sunday. Just depends.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Yay! Sleep is wondrous, isn't it? I'm sooo glad you got some & pray you get some more of this much-needed thing we call rest!