Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July

I have to start this post with a youtube video of the Cactus Cuties a few years ago singing our National Anthem. Gives me the chills that children can sing this better than most adults! I hope you are all being safe on the birthday of our country!






I'd like to introduce something completely awesome that has recently happened to all in the blog world. Brent Riggs and MckMama got together recently to create a new, free and easy to use linky service for all of their blog friends. It's appropriately called MckLinky!




So if you've ever wanted your readers to add their links to the bottom of your posts, this is a new way to do so! MckMama uses MckLinky for her "Not Me Monday" posts. Brent uses MckLinky for "Laughter Lives Tuesday." They are also in the process of creating withint MckLinky a photo caption list as well. I think it's going to be extremely cool. Check it out by going to their new website: http://www.mcklinky.com

I am testing out this new MckLinky on this post. Click on the spot where it says "click to add your link" in order to add your blog name and your blog URL to this post. :o)

2 comments:

Renee said...

This was a great video. Thanks for sharing.

Jennifer said...

Did you find the MckLinky easy to link to? I think it's completely awesome! :o)