Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blog Hop

I'm Jennifer. I'm a 33 year old wife and mother of two dogs. I work in childcare and I have Lyme Disease. This week's blog hop theme is Favorite Photos.

My favorite thing to do in HS and in college was to participate in marching band. This is my absolute favorite photo that I took last year watching my favorite marching band! Western Carolina's Pride of the Mountain Marching Band! It just reminds me of some of the best moments in my life and looking at these young men and women knowing that in a few years they will say, "Those were the best moments of my life." How can it not be my favorite photo if it's the best moment of their life?

Join in on the MckLinky fun by posting a photo of your own. Make sure you link in to MckLinky! :o)

MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

We were a HUGE MB family here :)
Very exciting.
Just stopping by via the blog hop to say hello!

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-hopping-pics.html