Wednesday, July 22, 2009

difficult time

I am having an extremely difficult time through this change at work.

I just hope everything works out in the end.

I'm so sad to lose my best friends.

I didn't even want to leave work today.

I cried all the way home.

I think by Monday I will be at the other center.

I went today to take my massive amounts of things into my class.

I have lots of cleaning to do once I start there.

The room was DISGUSTING! (to me .. b/c I have a little problem of OCD at work).

I have to figure out how to change it to my liking and not hurt the feelings of the other teacher in the room.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pity Party over now.

Okay maybe not. :o(

2 comments:

Renee said...

So sorry you are going through so much right now. Hopefully in the long run it will all turn out to be a positive thing for you somehow and someway.

God bless

Jennifer said...

I'm sure that God knows what He's doing. He did when this happened before. Still very upset though.