Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blog Hop 3 Things You don't know

Today's blog hop is Three things you don't know about me!

1. My favorite vacation spot of all time is the Grove Park Inn in Asheville North Carolina. I have been able to go one time with my husband for our 5 year anniversary in 2005.



2. While I was at the Grove Park Inn, my husband gave me the lovely gift of 2 massages and 1 great facial. One of the massages I had was in this which was outside!



3. I am not wearing have my original engagement ring. I absolutely adored my engagement ring. I was the picker outter of said engagement ring. However, the jeweler insisted that no woman could wear a 3 and 3/4's so they made it a size bigger. In making this mistake, it had to be sized down twice. So I had to go engagement ring-less for the first week of my engagement. This apparently made the gold week and sometime between 2002 and 2003 the band cracked. The jeweler would not make a repair on it even though we had a warranty so we had to take it to an alterate place (where we had purchased our wedding bands) and they helped me pick out a band that would allow my diamonds to be placed into a new setting. While it is not my original ring, I still love it! :o)



MckLinky Blog Hop

5 comments:

TheAtticGirl said...

I've never been to NC, but it sounds lovely! How nice of your hubby to give you the gift of a massage! Happy blog hopping.

http://www.atticgirl.blogspot.com
http://www.donnydixonsattic.com

Unknown said...

I want a spa day , that sounds amazing.

Jennifer said...

Shelly, it was the absolute best. I would recommend Grove Park Inn to anyone.

MM, I never thought I'd actually enjoy it, but it was fabulous!

Vic said...

This is cool! I am going to try to figure out how to get onto this blog hop!

the brown couch said...

That's a sad story about your engagement ring...not a very nice jeweler it sounds like...

Poppin'over from Brown Couch Events
browncouchevetnts.blogspot.com

and Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com

Deborah

P.S.
You are invited to my Stella & Dot Jewelry Party happening all week at Comfort Joy Designs! Hope to see you there!