Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lyme Disease Awareness Month

Today starts Lyme Disease Awareness Month.  My plan is to connect everyone to one link every day.  I may write disclaimers about why I like it or what I think is inaccurate, but I want to share with all of you different links.  If someone asks me about Lyme Disease, the first thing I say after saying, "Yes I was bitten by a tick" is if they have seen the documentary Under Our Skin.  There are several ways to view Under Our Skin.  Some are free right now and some are not. 

You can view Under Our Skin on HULU at this website:  www.hulu.com/watch/268761/under-our-skin

You can also purchase the DVD at this website:  http://www.underourskin.com/store

You can purchase one DVD for home use.  Or you can purchase a DVD for community use.  Or you can purchase more than one and loan them out to people, or just give them away.  If you have never seen it, watch it on HULU first.  Then when you fall in love with the stories and get angry at the controversy and have feelings you never thought you'd have, buy one, buy three, or buy 10. 

Whatever you do, watch it. Then, share it. 


Wat

No comments: