Tuesday, May 8, 2012

8th day of LDA Month


 We are packing, packing, packing.  In 10 days, we will be signing for our new home.  On the 18th, I will sign for us and will begin moving boxes on my own to the new house.  My husband will get home around 6pm so I'm sure we'll move some on the night of the 18th.  However, our big plans are to move everything out of the house and into our new home on the 19th.  It seems strange that we're about into the single digits!  Our house is a wreck.  I can't find anything. 

Now onto Lyme Disease Awareness Month.

Sarah Buchman is a 3rd year medical student at Georgetown University.  She decided to write her thesis on the research she did on the Economic Implications of Lyme Disease. She presented a summary of her works at the ILADS conference. I really enjoyed this little bit of video so I thought I would share it with you all on the 8th day of Lyme Disease Awareness Month. 




 

No comments: