Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Thankful Post

Things I am thankful for this morning.

  • God's Grace. 
  • Waking up
  • I loaded the dishwasher and ran the dishes through a cycle.
  • My supplements are beginning to work.  
  • Fewer headaches and more energy
  • Case in point, in addition to the dishes, I completed one load of laundry
  • Which brings me to my next point, I'm thankful that I finally figured out a laundry system that works for me.   
  • Electricity
  • Lyme friends that visit even when they don't feel well.  
  • Which means that I'm thankful that my downstairs is visitor ready!
  • We paid our last COBRA bill (read EXPENSIVE).  Starting next month, we'll have regular insurance.
  • Which brings me to my next point, I am thankful that my husband's temp job will become permanent before it's time to pay our next COBRA bill.  
  • What a wonderful day to be alive! :o)

No comments: