- God's Grace.
- Waking up
- I loaded the dishwasher and ran the dishes through a cycle.
- My supplements are beginning to work.
- Fewer headaches and more energy
- Case in point, in addition to the dishes, I completed one load of laundry
- Which brings me to my next point, I'm thankful that I finally figured out a laundry system that works for me.
- Lyme friends that visit even when they don't feel well.
- Which means that I'm thankful that my downstairs is visitor ready!
- We paid our last COBRA bill (read EXPENSIVE). Starting next month, we'll have regular insurance.
- Which brings me to my next point, I am thankful that my husband's temp job will become permanent before it's time to pay our next COBRA bill.
- What a wonderful day to be alive! :o)
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Things I am thankful for this morning.