Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Whole Lotta Jennifer

Rob took many photos of me that were bad and many of me that were great.
This was one of my favorites. No my legs aren't that short. I just assumed Rob was taking a waist up photo so I put my knees on the bench in the gazebo.




Here is me in a Whole Lotta Chair!



And lastly, I had so much fun at the fair. I hope you all enjoyed
visiting the North Carolina State Fair through my photos.
And thanks to my friend Missy for fixing this photo for me.
I had a huge drink spot on my shirt and she took it right off magically! Love her!




3 comments:

Fliterary said...

Loved the photos, Jennifer! Thank you for sharing. :)

Jennifer said...

You're so welcome. :) I think there are one more day of photos to come.

Kara said...

Oh, so much fun! The photos are terrific. I love fairs and hope to go to some next fall. Physically, I could do it -- chemical sensitivity is the real hitcher. So hopefully by this time next year the treatments I started this spring will really have calmed everything down. I'm so glad you've posted all the great photos! It has given me 1 more thing to plan and look forward to doing SOON!