Saturday, October 17, 2009

Late Night With Roy

It's a tradition at Carolina the last 7 years to have a Late Night With Roy. Last night's included, I have attended two. The first I attended, I honestly don't remember. I was so sick at that time that I was fortunate just to be able to go. It was my dream to go see the Carolina basketball team play and I felt so close to death's door that I had to get there. It was completely awesome, but I don't remember much b.c my photos didn't turn out well.

I use photographs as a back up to my mental memory. This year Rob & I took both cameras. One has a really great lens for taking close up pictures from far away. This was one of my favorite photos from my regular canon.



Me after the end of scrimmage. I had walked down to say hey to my old boss from my WCU days! Her daughter is a junior at the UNC women's basketball team.



Anoop Desai was there too and got called out by ESPN's Stuart Scott (the EMCEE for the evening's events).



But what did I go there to see? UNC MEN'S BASKETBALL!



No comments: