Friday, October 30, 2009

A Whole Lotta Flowers

I absolutely love taking photos of flowers. At the North Carolina State Fair, there were plenty of flowers and things of the sort for me to photograph. Here are a selection of my favorite photos.

This one took exactly one shot. I saw it in my head and I snapped the camera.



This one on the other hand took me about 10 minutes and a bunch of "erases" on the camera.
I knew exactly what I wanted to see in the lens, but I couldn't adjust
my camera to get it just right. Until I remembered the magic word: Macro.
Once I switched settings on the camera, it took one shot! And what a shot it is. :o)



This also took one snap of the camera. I saw it in my head,
snapped the photo and bam .. it was there.
The vibrant colors make me smile.



If one flower makes me happy,
then a whole lotta flowers make me
a whole lotta happy. :o)



Stay tuned for one last post that will share some favorites
that didn't a place in my Whole Lotta Posts.

2 comments:

shell said...

Hi again! Your photos are awesome!!! I wish that my family could see that first hand. This is Shelley. I didn't leave my email address yesterday for the same reasons you had to stop your other mode of communication but I would love to chat with you. I am new to blogging but I think that I have an account set up correctly and would love to chat some time. We lived in Raleigh when I went to Meredith. I miss it there. Take care. Shelley

Jennifer said...

Shell, I have left a way for you to contact me temporarily. If you go and click on my complete profile, you will see an email link. Please contact me as soon as possible so I can remove the link as quickly as possible.