Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Murphy

Murphy visited my home yesterday. So every morning about the same time, I check the windows on my car to see if they are frosted. From the house window, I couldn't tell so I walked outside and put my fingers on the glass. I drew the letter S and walked back in. I wasn't about to waste 5 minutes of gas warming up a car that didn't have frost on it!

Came back in and did a few things. Five minutes later out I went and ready to start my car. To my utter dismay, my window had frozen over in the five minutes I was back in the house! Ugh.

I decided to pay Murphy back today. I walked out saw that it was just dewy (like yesterday) and I ran the windshield wiper over the dew. Hopefully today when I go back out .. it won't be frosted over again!

As far as the Tortoise Strategy ... let's say I'm going slower than a Tortoise's pace. Thanks for the reminder Kara. Leave it to you to remind me of what I'm not doing! :P~

No comments: