Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Priceless Wednesday

There is nothing better in this world than holding a newborn infant.
Henrik was born June 22, 20o9 at 10:58 am. I waited a full day before going to visit. This my sisters fourth C-section. Though it was hard, I waited ... and waited ... and waited. And then I finally got to hold him! I've done this three times before and each time it gets better and better.

Aunt Jennifer holding Henrik ~ beautiful bouncing baby boy Henrik.
The running joke is that all of the nephews should be Hubert. It rhymes with the last name. Henrik is not Hubert, but I finally got my H name after 4 babies in 9 years. I have to run now. I have to get to work so that I can go to the hospital and see Henrik (and N, K, and G).

4 comments:

Renee said...

Cograts to all!

Charisse said...

I love babies. I love their smell. I love how they need us for everything. And I love how soft they are. Yay for nieces and nephews!!!

Jennifer said...

Charisse ... he is SO soft .. :D

Kara said...

Congratulations! Newborns are such a "window into heaven." So new, so precious, so pure ... enjoy!