Monday, June 1, 2009

Never Fails

I jinx myself EVERY single time. A few people were talking about insomnia today. I said, "Oh I never get that. I go lie down and within minutes I'm sound asleep."

Hmph. It's 1:51 in the morning and here I am ... WIDE AWAKE! I knew I was going to have a problem when I was "wide awake" at 11pm. I forced myself to lie down at Midnight and after my "go to sleep" CD had run through 6 times, I knew it was time to get back up for a few minutes at least. So here I am, checking out my blogs ... checking out facebook .. randomly emailing people.

Found some old friends on Facebook today. It's always interesting to find old friends. The "oldest" friend I found a while back was a friend from Elementary School. I haven't seen some of those peeps since the end of 6th grade. This was one of them. The friends I found today (well I suppose this is yesterday by now) ... they were college friends. One of them was a very special friend. Met this friend in my very first class at college and I haven't seen him since graduation December of 1999. I haven't heard anything from or about him in just as long. It was a nice surprise.

Sometimes Facebook recommends people that you "might know." Sometimes those people bring a smile to my face and .. I think, "HOW did you know that I knew that person?" Such is the case with this friend. He & I have no "mutual" friends. So odd that facebook would connect us together. The other times I think, "Oh Dear I hope Facebook isn't suggesting me to this person ... I'm going to hit ignore and hope not." So far those people haven't asked me to be their friends. Maybe I need to learn how to "hit ignore" more often. I wish I could "hit ignore" for my brain right now so I can go to sleep.

So now you all have been "tired" posted! Have a great June everybody!

No comments: