Sunday, June 7, 2009

Clemson University Visit

I will not be posting pictures of Sarah's graduation unless I get permission from her first. I'm sorry about this, but her family's privacy is important to me.

So everyone knows I'm a HUGE UNC fan. I rarely spend (okay never) anytime on any other college campus other than Western Carolina and UNC. So it was quite interesting to go to another college campus. I took LOTS of photos.


This statue and I have a story. I sat down for the photo and when I went to stand up my dress got caught under his leg. He wouldn't let me get up! I said, "Sir I'm so terribly sorry, but I'm married. You'll have to be letting me go now." :o) Then once I was released I whispered to Rob that the statue was a pervert!



The Clemson Memorial Stadium. ~ ya know where they play football ~ and where marching bands perform! :P



I love clock towers! Here is Clemson's clock tower. It's *almost* as beautiful as UNC's & Westerns. *almost*



This post would be missing something if I didn't post about the university honoring our military. They had such a beautiful display by the clock tower.



And You might be a Blogger if .. you see this




and you think about ...


3 comments:

DDawson said...

ok, the statue comment made me laugh out loud. I am so glad that you have kept your sense of humor during your battle with Lyme Disease. I think that makes all the difference! BTW- I want to make you a header for Praying For Lymies since the button looks so sad and lonely at the top...what would you like? :)

DDawson said...

P.S. I just now saw your note from April 8th...and scrolled down thru your blog till I found April 9th and saw your CDC announcement. Isn't it sad that a positive test, according to the CDC, is our chance to feel validated? Even when we have been told by doctors, have seen the test results ourselves and struggled with the symptoms alone...that stupid piece of paper is still so important? No one seems to have any idea how hard Lyme is...

Jennifer said...

You're so sweet. I love the "button." It's "small" like me. :o)


I'll comment you later today on your blog. :D You're the best.