Thursday, September 25, 2008

nothing special

Maybe later I'll tell of my masochist nurse. Okay so she's not really a masochist, but sometimes I feel like she really enjoys and gets pleasure from me being in the most pain physically possible. :(

Pray for me. I had a difficult day on 9/24. Let me put it this way: My body needs sleep. I (prior to July 17th) got at least 8 to 10 hours of sleep each night. Since I got the PICC line, at most the sleep has been 4 to 5 hours. And I can count those nights on one hand. Most nights it's more like 2 hours or less. I can't keep going like this.

The itching and now the pain from the dressing change is driving me crazy (to the point of getting a prescription for a lil medicinal help ... sheesh ... I thought i'd never see THAT pill ever again).

I'm out for now. Maybe an update later.

No comments: