Friday, July 30, 2010

Wow

So last night, I went out on a limb and took my 8th in a row dose of LDN. I decided to go out on a further limb and take a 1mg instead of .5mg. Oh wowzer, I remember what LDN *really* does to me! I dreamt all night long, but at least they were good dreams last night. They were wedding dreams, but really bizarre wedding dreams.

I dreamt that my bouquet showed up and was as long as I am tall. So I tore a bit away to make it better. Then it kept growing in my hands as I was walking down the aisle. For some reason, my folks were there, but my Dad didn't walk me down the aisle. This person I haven't seen in over a decade did and when we got to the end of the aisle, this person kidnapped me from my own wedding. But he just took me to another location saying that it would be prettier than where we had chosen. We met up with my husband there and the bouquet continued to grow while I continued to tear pieces away from it.

Then we were running and got onto these huge pieces of equipment. The further we got to the bottom ofthe equipment, the bigger they got so that we couldn't actually get off the equipment even though we tried! It was crazy! Then some of my college friends joined us on this ride along with elementary school friends I haven't seen in over 20 years! The equipment started making this really loud noise when I realized my alarm was going off.

Crazy LDN dreams! They are really vivid

No comments: