Thursday, August 27, 2009

My music

I love music. I love to hear music and I love to sing music (despite those around me saying .. who sings that song? Oh that's right, it's not YOU). :o)

So what's on my play list? Look them up. Some are fun and funky, silly & stupid, some I just love to sing and others well ... it's my music list. :o)

Lift Me Up by Kate Voegele
Breathe 2am by Anna Nalick
Why Can't I? by Liz Phair
A Static Lullaby's cover for Toxic by Brittney Spears (yes I know I know, but I said fun & funky remember)
I Want a New Drug by Huey Lewis & the News
Apologize by One Republic
I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace
Amazing by Janelle
Beautiful as You by All 4 One
Love of my Life by Jim Brickman
Mr. Sandman by The Chordettes
You Gotta Be by Des'ree

1 comment:

Renee said...

Great list of songs!