Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bree got LungS!

I don't know the details, but Bree got her call and lung transplant today.

Bree's Blog

This couldn't have come at a better time for Bree. She was really struggling. On Tuesday's blog, she wrote this, "This 21% lung function business is really no jokes. I can't do much anymore. I just sit here, and i read, and thankfully since I am small I don't take up too much space, so that's a plus."

and on Wednesday she wrote, "
And i know the same for myself. Because when I think life is impossible, the moment will come when it is possible, and in the blink of an eye, my world will change even though I thought that no one was watching or noticing."

I found it out on Alice's Blog.

Pray for Bree and pray for the donor's family. As much joy as I am sure Bree's family felt to receive such a gift, there is another family who is grieving today. Please know when you read Bree's blog that Bree does not mince words. She tells it like it is to live life with chronic illness that's only chance of breathing is a double lung transplant.

No comments: