Friday, January 28, 2011

To David

I have been emailing with you about your wife. I have been trying to respond for the last week or so. However for some reason, my internet browser crashes whenever I reply to your messages. So I thought I would respond here out in the open so that you would know I wasn't ignoring your messages.

I did both the High Dose IV Vitamin C and IV Glutathione. I didn't do "shots." I did full on IV's. Typically took 3 hours when I did straight out IV's, but it took less time when I had my PICC line. I believe those two things were huge in my recovery process. Now while I am not feeling 100 percent, I am working 35 to 40 hours a week and not sleeping my days away. I used to sleep a LOT more. While my friends think I'm insane for going to bed at 7:30 or 8pm, what they may not realize is that I used to nap every afternoon for 3 to 4 hours only to get up for food and then go back to bed by 7pm. Some people don't respond by the Vitamin C and Glutathione, but I did.

Hope this helps David.

No comments: