Tuesday, March 16, 2010

St. Patty's Day

My favorite color is green. So I love dressing up for Ole St. Patty's Day. I have since I was a kid really. A few years ago Fifteen years ago, my parents bought me this fabulous outfit. I wound up wearing it frequently, but then after it became severely unfashionable ... I brought it out once a year on March 17th. A few years ago the pants ripped and it saddened me to have to throw out the beloved green outfit. I have yet to find a replacement, but this is part of my outfit this year. It may not be all green, but it will have to do.



See the "charm" on the necklace? Yeah I've had that for much longer than a decade. It's more than two decades truth be told. I love it. Every year, I find him. I used to keep him in a ballerina jewelry box. I still keep him in a jewelry box, but not a ballerina one.




Isn't he cute?

Yeah I thought so too.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Just catching up on my blog reading. Super cute outfit! Since getting married, we've celebrated St Patrick's Day. So much fun! My girls look forward every year to whatever Irish dish we have along side the Soda Bread. LOL! They love that bread!!