Thursday, March 25, 2010

Did I mention

allergies?

They are kicking in big time.

I took 5 drops of the magical drops and then started my Vitamin C protocol. I usually start off with 3 grams and increase by a gram a day until I'm at a decent dose. However, I can tell that if I don't start out with a bam that I may regret it. So I started off with SIX WHOLE GRAMS of Vitamin C.

Yesterday I drank a whole pineapple.

Sounds strange doesn't it? Well, a while back we got a juicer. I bought a pineapple and put it through the juicer. It wound up with about 20 ounces of juice. A few weeks ago I purchased a Mango Slicer. It's divine and I highly recommend it. I need to go buy a pineapple slicer too. It would make my juicing life a lot easier.

Yeah. Random is my middle name.

Also a few weeks ago, I bought a new point & shoot. You'll see it at some point. You've already seen some photos from it, but here's another one. It has a feature that I just love. Pick one color and it will showcase that color only. The other parts will come out black & white.

No comments: