Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Number's girl

I'm a number's girl. I look at numbers all the time. I'm constantly counting and looking at times and dates. I sometimes remember a random phone number and I have no idea who it belongs to. So I 411 it to see the owner and realize it was a friend from ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. I'm a number's girl.

I know that I was sick 12 years before I got diagnosed. In 20 days, I'll be celebrating my 10 year wedding anniversary. It's been exactly 11 months since my friend passed away. That the last 4 digits of my phone number in elementary school is only one digit different than the phone number my parents have now. My first day at college I was mistaken for a 9 year old. I tend to have a lot of odd numbers in my life especially when it comes to my own telephone numbers. The last 4 digits of my college phone number was the same as my grandparent's phone number.

I've been trying to decide if I wanted to take a trip in the morning. Trying to decide if I wanted to spend 4 hours on the road for a 2 hour visit. So imagine my surprise when I saw this on my wall. You won't recognize why, but this number is the confirmation I needed to say that I do need to go on this trip tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kara said...

I'm so glad you're a 'numbers girl.' :-) Fun post! I can remember phone numbers from ages ago, too. Hope you are having a great day!