Sunday, March 28, 2010

My number


Why is my number an affirmation that I should go on the trip today? Well as soon as I saw it, I had to analyze this sign to find out if if meant I should go.

First, the sign appeared around 9:30 in the morning. It stayed for about 2 and 1/2 hours and then disappeared. As if that weren't an affirmation in itself, I had to figure out right away so I started calculating. You know since I'm a number's girl and all.

The very first thought I thought when I saw the number 7 was that God rested on the 7th day since he finished all of his work. I grabbed pulled up a calculator on the computer and started adding up numbers. You know since I'm a number's girl and all.

I added up today's date. 03 - 28 - 2010. It equaled the number 7. Here let me show you.

28 = 2 + 8 = 10 = 1 + 0 = 1 therefore 28 = 1. I will replace the number 28 with 1 in my final equation.

0 + 3 = 3 therefore 3 =3. I will replace the number 3 with 3 in my final equation.

2010 = 2 + 0 + 1 + 0 = 3 therefore I will replace the number 2010 with 3 in my final equation


3 - 28 - 2010 = 3 + 1 + 3 = 7

So hopefully you all see how I got that March 28th 2010 equals the number 7.

Alright I already at this point had the affirmation that the date I would like to travel on equaled the number 7. What else did I have that would positively affirm or deny that I should go on this trip. I counted up the letters in the town I would like to travel to on March 28, 2010 and got .. the number 7. You know since I'm a number's girl and all.

What else did I do to find out the positive affirmation? I looked in Numbers of course. You know since I'm a number's girl and all. I looked up a random passive in Numbers. Numbers 14:7. You know since the number 14 is twice that of 7. I got this, "And they spake unto all the company of the children of Israel, saying, The land, which we passed through to search it, is an exceeding good land." (KJV).

By this point, I had pretty much decided I was going to go. I wanted to see when my sign would disappear though. I calculated it out and figured it was about 2 1/2 hours. The exact amount of time that I want to spend there and then head back home. Now you can't tell me that's not my sign.

So pray for me on my journey to J town. Pray for the 4 hours I'll be on the road and the 2 1/2 hours that I'll be there in church. Pray that great things happen the week before Easter in this wonderful church. I'm going to hug my hero. I better get ready. It is 7:00 am after all and I am a number's girl.

No comments: