I've had a rough go of it the past week, but I'm still alive.
I'll just go through a run down of everything that has happened (good and not so good).
1. Slept wrong Friday night which caused a severe pain in my neck. I couldn't look up and down or side to side for most of Saturday and Sunday. Finally Sunday evening I started to have more mobility in my neck, but I began to wonder if I'd even be able to drive on Monday. Woke up Monday and it was better. I could move it more, but it definitely wasn't normal.
2. Tuesday I whacked my ankle on a metal stool. Immediate pain, but then it eased off. I was relieved until later. Tuesday night I could barely walk. My ankle was swollen so on went the brace & heat (would have used ice, but I was going to bed and didn't feel like getting up to dump the ice out once it became water .. I know lazy, but it hurt to walk). I had to use the brace all day on Wednesday. I took it off yesterday to see how things were progressing and they have cleared up nicely.
3. I've worked 7 & 8 hour days the last 2 1/2 weeks. I'm doing really well with the stamina. Last week I worked a full 40 hour week for the first time in almost 2 years. This week I was scheduled for 40, but it will more than likely be a 38 hour week. Hey 38 is better than almost 30.
4. Spring has arrived. So have allergies. They're starting. I felt a twinge of reaction last night so I went ahead and took my magic drops. Hopefully I can ward this reaction off to a minimum. Usually turns into full fledge sinus infections which turns into Pneumonia or Bronchitis. I'm hoping that by catching it early that will reduce it. I began even earlier by starting my magic drops Monday to Thursday. Gave myself a few days break and started again. Really these drops should only be taken 4 days at a time with a 3 days break. Though I've been approved to go longer, I'd rather do the 4 days on and 3 days off.
5. This morning I got up ... in the dark. I couldn't find the light switch nor would the remote control work for the over head light. So I wound up falling out of bed trying to reach the lamp. It didn't hurt then, but bet it's going to hurt later. Then I walked to the computer and ... thought the screen was dirty and that my glasses needed cleaning because I couldn't see at all. Uh yeah. I forgot to put on my glasses.
6. It's Thursday. Survivor had a special night showing last night and boy was it awesome! AWESOME!