Sunday, February 21, 2010

trip to Target

I didn't mean to take a break from blogging. It just kind of happened.

My magic drops came in, but I haven't taken the new version of my old drops yet. My husband has started them and he's doing well on them. I did chuckle when he showed me his "dry patches" of skin and said he had a slight headache. Whenever we're on the same supplements, they give me the worst side effects and he has none. So he finally got a small taste of what I get.

Speaking of my husband, yesterday we went to Target to pick up our dog's antibiotics for a UTI. Usually when we're shopping, we start counting. If we get to 10, we drop our stuff and leave. If we get to 5 before we've even entered the store, we just get back in the car and go somewhere else. He can get to 10 much quicker than I can as his patience isn't as refined as mine.

We didn't count at all while we were there, but it was terribly busy. We pretty much just picked up the dog's medicine and walked around just a little bit before we decided to leave.
Well as we were walking out of the store, he looked at me and asked me, ""So is everyone annoying you today or is it just me?" I'm sure you can see where this is heading, but I'll go ahead and paint the rest of the conversation for you.

I looked at him trying to decide if I was going to enter that door he left wide open for me to enter. I hesitated and then responded, "
It's only you ... (dramatic pause) ... that's annoying me." Then, we both laughed.





No comments: