Sunday, February 7, 2010

I love that

One year ago today my PICC line was pulled! It means for the last 365 days I have not been limited by the PICC. I have been able to lift what I want to lift, go outside without covering completely up when it's snowing or raining, take an unlimited shower, go bowling, sleep without pain and so many things! I love that it assisted me in getting well. I love that I didn't have to get stuck with a needle for every blood draw or IV. I don't necessarily love getting stuck now, but I do love that I save at least 400 dollars a month (sometimes it was closer to 700 dollars) in dressing changes! :o)


Feburary 7, 2009 - before


February 7, 2009 - afterwards

1 comment:

Fliterary said...

Congratulations on your non-PICC line anniversary! I've had several lines and I am soooo glad to be free!

Snoopy Dance anyone?