Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I love my dogs (part 1)

We have a unique nickname for our black & white lab mix. Bark E Bark & the Funky Butt. I love this knucklehead especially when he's licking himself and suddenly passes gas. It scares him and makes me chuckle.

See those two black spots on his head, I love it!


He used to love to play in the snow. Now he prefers to be on the porch so his paws won't get wet until he realizes his buddies have come to play.



We picked out Funky Butt after a snow storm. We (read I) surprisingly fell in love with a pregnant dalmation that had been roaming the neighborhood looking for a place to have her puppies. Her owners finally found her and promised us one of hte puppies for taking such good care of her. Well she ran away again. So we wound up a short while later at the SPCA trying to find an "older" dog that had been there a while. We came up with 2 1/2 year old Funky Butt (no that's not his real name) only to find out instead of being 2 1/2 years old .. he was probably at the most 8 months. *gasp*

Stay tuned for tomorrow when I introduce to you

"Sure Licks a Lot!"

No comments: