Sunday, October 21, 2012

Falling for Fall Decor


Today I played around with my camera - and with my photographs.  I toyed with editing pictures on the camera after taking the picture.  I also toyed with editing the picture with Google+.  I always enjoy learning something new, particularly when I can figure it out on my own!


We went to Lowe's today and picked up two pumpkins and a large mum. I absolutely LOVE the simplistic look of Mums and Pumpkins. I took this photo with my Olympus E-620


and then edited it in the camera.  There's not much of a difference, but I bumped up the saturation a touch. 



However, the difference in the next two photos is much more noticeable.
The first one was taken straight out of camera (using the Pop Art Setting)



 But it was just too bright, so I notched down the saturation.  

Have I mentioned lately how much I love pumpkins and mums?    Have I mentioned how much I love to take pictures?  Well, here is the best of both worlds!

Straight out of camera with Pin Hole Setting. :) 

and my first attempt at editing with google +
.




No comments: