Sunday, October 7, 2012

Busy Week Ahead

I will be working 3 part days every week the rest of October (possibly November and December too) and that begins tomorrow.  This coming week is going to be crazy busy.  I will work a total of 17 hours, but in addition to working I also have my Lyme follow up appointment and my hair appointment.  I've also been selling the bracelets to raise money for TIC-NC so in addition to work and appointments - I will make a couple of trips to the bank and to the post office.  In my possession, I will have $133 on Tuesday morning.  I'm waiting for the rest of the money to arrive, but in the very least I'll be able to take $133 to the walk on Sunday.  However, I should be receiving about $200 in total in the mail to donate. 

I'm a little worried about working so much, but I scheduled the hours myself and I never scheduled myself 3 days in a row.  I also never scheduled myself to work late one day and early the next.  And with the exception of this week - 4 and 1/2 hours is the longest day.  So I'm hoping that my body won't shut down.








No comments: