Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Blogoversary

It was one year ago today that I started this blog and what a year it's been.

*** Here is what I wrote ***

I am beginning this blog as a way to journal the memories that I have of my experiences throughout this health experience. I want to remember the good, the bad and even the oozy when I finally conquer Lyme Disease, Bartonella and Candida. At first, I may post quite a bit because there is quite a bit of "back story."

Some days may be filled to the brim with "adventures" and other days may have nothing. Some posts may be upbeat and happy while others may show my vulnerability.

I am a woman who believes that I was given this as a test of my faithfulness in God and I believe that God gave me this trial to show me that I have true strength. I have learned in the last two years that I am a lot stronger than I give myself credit for. I have come through this with a stronger relationship with my friends and a stronger relationship with God than I ever thought possible.

I am still trying to figure out the best way to start this so hang on as I figure out how much I want to share with the outside world. A lot of posts may be repeats of things I write on other websites. So buckle your seat belt, hold on to your seats, this is gonna be a bumpy ride.

2 comments:

Fliterary said...

Happy Blogoversary, Jennifer! Praying this year brings healing and health.

monkey girl said...

Congrats!

Sending best wishes for good health!!