Saturday, October 25, 2008

I've been quiet

In September, I posted 30 or 31 posts. So far October has been a much quieter month.

The reasons for this is that at the end of September I fell and hurt myself. So that limited my typing ability for quite some time. The other reason is that I haven't felt that well. On the Lyme front, everything is going according to plan. However, I caught a lil cold. I've been working on getting rid of that little cold, but in the mean time I haven't felt much like being educational or witty on my blog. :)

So here's the important stuff.

1. I voted already. -- amazing that you have to show your ID to see a Rated R Movie when you're 32 (because you look under age) -- yet I didn't have to show any ID to vote. What if someone had gone in with my name and address and voted "for me." Maybe four years from now, I'll have the hubby go in as "Jennifer" and see if they'll let him vote for me. ;)

2. I'm going to Western Carolina on Friday. I can't wait to hang out with Kellie and possibly Paul through the weekend. I'm so stoked. ;) A bit nervous about the drive to Kellie's, but I am woman hear me roar.

3. I miss my friends. I haven't seen my best friend in over a month. That is not acceptable. :( Or maybe I have .. I just can't remember. Which is also unacceptable that I can't remember the last time I saw my best friend.

4. My coworker reminded me that it is fun to sing, dance and act a fool at work. :) Another co-worker even got a photograph (read blackmail) doing said dance and acting a fool.

3 comments:

Florida_Mom said...

http://exposetrolls.blogspot.com/2008_08_01_archive.html

This will update you on the Pepe situation.

It is not pretty. Read though the posts in the first part of August to figure out what happened.

Genevieve said...

I just wanted to let you know I'm praying for you hon. I understand how frustrating it can be.

Jennifer said...

Thanks to both of you. My first comments from people I have no idea who you are. Wow.