Sunday, October 5, 2008

Busy upcoming week

It's going to be a busy week for me. So there might not be too many posts on this end of things. On Tuesday evening, I may attend a Lyme presentation given by my doctor. I've attended this before, but it was in the beginning of my treatment. So I wasn't very Lyme Literate myself. I may get some new things out of it. I just have to find out whether or not they are going to have it though. If they have it and I'm feeling decent, I'll be there.

On Wednesday, I have an appointment to have my dressing changed. I need to also make sure it's working properly because since they changed the tip, it's been a little slow on the blood returns. On Thursday, I have a treatment. The glorious treatments that make me feel so bad and I am also going to try to get some blood work done before the treatment starts. Then finally on Friday, I am going to visit my folks and go to my alma mater's high school football game to watch the marching band perform. Yeah yeah a little backwards, but I couldn't care less about football. I love marching bands. :)

Depending on how I feel, I may stay until Saturday to hang out with the folks and possibly see some old high school friends. We'll see how that all works out.

No comments: