Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Checking the "ole" Cortisol

Today is a big day for me. We're checking to see if my Cortisol level has improved after being on Cortef the last little while (4 full weeks and a couple of days). I still feel like I'm dragging in the morning and my body hurts. I used to roll out of bed get dressed and be wide awake. Now I drag. Here I am a full hour after I woke initially and my eye lids barely open. It took me 25 minutes to get out of bed after my eyes open. Typically if I wake before my alarm goes off, I roll out of bed immediately. If my alarm goes off before I wake, then I typically snooze one time (which is 8 minutes) and then roll out of bed. So I'm not sure how much good this Cortef has done. We'll see in a week or two. Blood is today and so is an IV.

No comments: