Saturday, July 9, 2011

Raffle for my friend

In a bit, I'll be headed out for a friend. A semi-new friend that seems to have been in my life forever. But I just met her this year. She is a Lyme friend. I seem to collect those easily. We share the same doctor. So this afternoon in a bit, I'll be headed out for a friend.

She's having a raffle and an overall good time with family & friends (and who knows maybe even some strangers) to raise money for treatments.

It's been a crazy day already and as soon as I get home, I'll probably do a lot of resting b.c starting Monday my life will be a little bit crazy for a couple of weeks. LOTS of things to do. One is my Lyme appointment a week from today.

Well I better go change into something green for a wonderful event for a wonderful friend.

If you're reading this Whitney, I love ya girl. :}

No comments: