Saturday, December 19, 2009

He was tempted.

So last night I had a Christmas party at my boss' home. Upon my return, I slowly and carefully walked in the house to avoid waking up m husband. He was still awake which surprised me considering it was past midnight. I was still walking around without lights on and I tripped over a roll of wrapping paper. He then turned on the lights at the same time I turned towards the computer and I saw a box sitting on my keyboard.

I realized that my husband was tempted. Tempted to buy one more item. Tempted to see the look on my face.

My husband placed Santa's gift on my keyboard. It was not wrapped. It was actually just the box of the item without the item in it. It is a beautiful GPS unit which will come in quite handy. I get lost easily. This should assist me and help me feel more confidant in going to new places.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee.

He was tempted. I'm glad he was.

No comments: