Monday, December 21, 2009

Crowd Crud Part 2

I wanted to update folks on my crud condition. Last night I continued to get worse. My fever climbed, my cough worsened, my nose wouldn't stop running. I was just plain ole miserable. In fact, I was so miserable that for maybe the 4th time since it's airing ... I missed Survivor Live. I have NEVER missed the finale live ... :=( So I'll be watching to see who won last night and hoping that I don't get spoiled at work or on the radio.

So yes, I woke up feeling much better this morning. My nose has improved (and usually it's horrible first thing in the morning) and my fever is GONE. It went from 101 last night to back to normal 97.5 (for me that's normal). I took some Tylenol last night, but haven't had any in over 9 hours.

I will tell you though that majority of the time, I start fighting it off and then I relapse. So today could be a great day, but tomorrow could be worse than yesterday.

SOOOOOo in knowing this about my body, I am going to continue to work on fighting this illness by boosting my immune system with shakes and taking OTC meds that will help me keep the symptoms at bay. I hate taking medications, but ... I do not want to be sick Christmas morning.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Hoping you recover soon!

Kara said...

Praying for a speedy recovery! Hugs, Kara