However in order to help myself heal and get through the process, I have decided to do what I never do. I am going to share about the supplements I'll be taking. Now one thing you must realize is that I am *VERY* sensitive to supplements and medications. I always thought this was due to my very low weight, but now that I am in the normal weight range - the sensitivity continues. So, I rarely start off where I need to. Example was when I was on LDN. The typical amount of LDN for patients was in the 4.5mg area. I had to start off at 1/2 mg. I finally got up to 3mg, but I was never able to stabilize there. So in the end, I stopped LDN because I never could reach the dosage that my immune system needed.
A lot of people use "pill containers" for their daily doses. However, I use mostly homeopathics in dropper form so those pill containers don't do squat for me. So what I do is work out an excel spreadsheet. At the top of the sheet, I list Sunday through Saturday. I list them twice. One for AM and one for PM. One sheet of paper is my week's worth of supplements/medication. Then on the left side of the paper, I list all of the supplements/medications. I make sure that there is an outline for each little box so that when it prints off I am able to easily check off the box for that particular supplement on that particular day. If am I dosing up --- for example: 1 drop on Monday, 2 drops on Tuesday, 3 drops on Wednesday -- then I mark how many drops for that box so that I know when I grab that bottle --- exactly what my dosage is.
Right now I have 23 items listed on the left. However to start, I won't use all 23 items. In fact, last night I only used 6 items. This morning I only used 10 items. Some of the times I won't be using for another few weeks, but I wanted them on my excel spreadsheet already. Some things on the list won't be taken on the same day. Example is that the first 3 items on the list will be taken on day 1,2,3 of the week and the second 3 items on the list will be taken on day 4,5,6 and 7. Some items I only take once a day (like the Vitamin B because it makes me nauseated and I can fall asleep before it makes my stomach turn). Some items I don't even have at home yet. Some items I know exactly what they are for and some I have no clue.
All of the items on my list:
- Matrix Support
- Detox 1
- Detox 2
- Detox 3
- Tox Ease GL
- Solray D Spray (has Vitamin D and K)
- Methyl B12 Spray
- Lymph 2
- Hawthorn Intrinsic
- Scrofulara Intrinsic
- Lapacho Intrinsic
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B
- BAB 1
- Whey Protein
- Vitamin E
- New: Cerebromax - started at 1 drop x twice daily - on Thursday, Fridays and Saturdays only
- New: Spinalmax - started at 1 drop x twice daily on Thursday, Fridays and Saturdays only.
- New: Matrix Support - started at 1 drop x twice daily on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays only.
- Old: Tox Ease GL - FULL DROPPER (this is not new to me) x twice daily
- New Formula: Solray D Spray (has Vitamin D and K) - started at 1 spray x twice daily
- New Formula: Methyl B12 Spray - started at 1 spray x twice daily
- Old: Lymph 2 - FULL DROPPER (this is not new to me) x twice daily
- Old: Hawthorn Intrinsic - 1/2 dropper (not new, but body is not ready for full dropper) x twice daily
- Old: Vitamin C - start at 1 Gram x twice daily, but will ramp up quickly b.c it's not new x twice (might get up to three times a day) daily
- Old: Vitamin B - 2 at bed time
- Old: MultiVitamin - 1 am, 2 at bedtime
I will be slowly moving up in dosage on the first three items and also slowly adding in some other items next week. However, today, tomorrow and Saturday I will focus strictly on these 11 items and increasing the first three things by one drop per dosage per day (IE by Saturday I hope to be taking 3 drops x twice daily). It's hard to know what are side effects from herxing, detoxing and simply the supplements not agreeing with me. I am to add one at a time and every few days add a new one. Last night I started 2 new formulas and this morning I started 3 new things (they must be taken together). The rest of the stuff I've taken before which is why I started off with 11 things today.
I really need this to work. I'm in a great deal of pain.