Sunday, June 3, 2012

Lyme Myths and Misconceptions

I received an email about a month ago from Wego in regards to Lyme Myths and Misconceptions.   It was shortly after I started my new email for the Lyme Blog so I will be honest, I thought it was a scam.  At first, I didn't reply.  However, I decided to email the lady to find out how she located me and after I was satisfied it wasn't a scam --- I responded. 

I received an email yesterday with the link to the blog they wrote dispelling the top 4 myths in regards to Lyme.  Kenneth, Jenny & I were apparently the three she corresponded with in regards to the Lyme Myths. 

Without further ado:  The Blog Setting the Record Straight regarding Lyme Disease.  

http://blog.wegohealth.com/2012/05/31/setting-the-record-straight-lyme-disease/



No comments: