Sunday, June 26, 2011

Highs and Lows

This week has been full of them.

Highs: I'm at my all time high of LDN! 3mg.
Lows: I have had a few LDN headaches this week. :( First time since starting in May that I've had an LDN headache.

Highs: Pre-K graduation finally happened after 2 months of planning and preparation
Lows: Vomiting, Crying and Boogers for the children. BUT overall it went fine. Plus, I woke up with sore throat this morning so I think I probably caught something from all those people that were at the graduation. Yes I catch things that fast.

Highs: Got a hand held vacuum for the couch.
Lows: It didn't work as well as I had hoped because the suction is so great that the material from the couch goes into it, but it is somewhat easier than using 1,000 lint brush stickies. It also showed me just how dirty my carpet was. I'll be working on that little project for a long long time. I'm hoping to get just the living room done this week. :/ I use my Dyson (I mean .. the thing is great, but we weren't as stoked about it as we thought we would be) to vacuum the carpet. Then I get on my hands and knees and use the hand held one. Then I use the Dyson again and get out MORE stuff. I've been over this one area of carpet probably 10 times since Thursday and there is STILL stuff coming up into both machines! It is finally getting better.

Highs: I get to see one of my best former work friends this week and work at her center.
Lows: Means I'll be working with new germs -aka teachers & children which means I'll probably really get sick- which means I'll probably be sick over the 4th of July weekend.

Highs .... MY DAD IS HEART HEALTHY! He had several tests last week and got the results that his heart was healthy. You have no idea how much weight was lifted off my shoulders.

No comments: