Saturday, June 4, 2011

4th week of LDN (plus ...)

I started LDN on May 6th. So it's been almost one month since I restarted this medication. Now, the last time, I was able to get to only 1.5mg and had to stop because the headaches were so severe that I just couldn't get through the day.

Friday the 27th: I started 2.25mg. On Saturday I had the staring problem and a couple of bumps where the picc line was, but overall a good day. I repeated the 2.25 each night.

Sunday: I was fatigued all day because I didn't sleep well Saturday night. Other than the fatigue and the picc line bumps (I had a whopping 6 of them!), I had an overall good day.

Monday: Sunday night it took me a while to get to sleep, but once I was asleep I slept well. I had a bout of nausea and fatigue in the morning, but the afternoon was much better.

Tuesday: I slept really poorly Monday night so it left me extremely exhausted and feeling ugh first thing Tuesday morning, but I did have an overall good day until it was bedtime when I felt "ugh" again.

Wednesday: Slept okay Tuesday night, but was fatigued all day Wednesday.

Thursday: Wednesday night I had constant dreams. I woke up Thursday morning with very swollen fingers. Had an overall good day.

Friday: Slept well Thursday night and had an overall good day.

So my biggest four symptoms were fatigue, sleep difficulties, feeling ugh and the bumps. Neither were enough to keep me from increasing. Last night I began 2.5mg!

Plus:

I got a new bathing suit last week. I have to admit (like most women I know) I don't like shopping for bathing suits. In fact, I detest it. In fact, I don't really like clothes shopping period. HOWEVER, my new suit is way cute! I tried to find it online, but I couldn't so you'll just have to trust me. It's cute. :)

No comments: