Thursday, April 22, 2010

Myrtle Beach Part 1

We stayed at the Dunes Village Resort.
Photo 1: Taken from our extended balcony. It was pretty sweet!
Photo 2: Photo I took when we were downstairs walking towards the beach.


Photo 3: The hubby & I at a Putt Putt course on Friday Night.



Photo 4: We had such a great time on this course. We did silly things. Like turning the putter around and hitting the ball with the wrong end. Once the ball went up against the "wall" and you know the rule about moving it away from the wall by the edge of the putter? Well, we created our own "putter length" rules. ;) Look close and you might can tell I used to be a dancer and a guard girl.




Photo 5: Rob checking out his potential shot. Look at my handsome husband. At this point we had been married 10 years and 1 day and 4 hours. Not that I was counting or anything.



Stay tuned for more photos

No comments: