Sunday, December 9, 2012

We Fight Lyme Together Sale!

Any bracelets sold in December - a portion of the proceeds will go to the Lara family.  Want to help the Lara family and buy a few silicone bracelets in the process - Order some bracelets today!

Due to the processing procedures of Paypal (because I'm a new user, it holds all funds for 21 days) - if you would like them quicker than I can send them out with a paypal order, please EMAIL me your order and I'll tell you how you can get the order quicker (only takes about 4 days instead)!  You can find my livinglymelife email address over on the side of the blog. Also I will be able to give you information on another way to pay which will maximize the amount I can send Alisa & Jaime.

So far I have sold 15 bracelets in December! Continue to order.  

This offer is only while supplies last.


No comments: