Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2012 Wish List

Every year I sort of make a wish list of sorts in my head of what I would really like to happen in the next year. This year I thought I'd put it out there to see if I stayed on track. I rarely ever do what I intended, but thought that by putting it down on "paper" I actually may do better.

Health: I wish for my health to be better in 2012. For most of 2011, it was pretty good. However things happened to cause a relapse. So for 2012, I plan to utilize a reduce, reuse, recycle health plan. Reduce Stress, Reuse and recycle alternative treatments that worked in the past.

Home: My family has several wishes in regards to this wish. We will see if it can come true in 2012. While we love our home, there are several things that we would love to have and honestly those things wouldn't be easily obtained if we are where we are. So we would love to be able to either purchase some land and build our dream home upon it, or find a new home that we would easily make into our dream home. Either way, a lot of prayers would have to be fulfilled in order for either to happen.

Family: I would love to spend more time with my family. Fortunately I'm in the position where I can do that in 2012. I am on sabbatical from work.

Then there are some too personal to list here wishes. It's perhaps those wishes that I wish for 2012 most of all.

No comments: