Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Given Hope

I was reminded today how much hope our Lyme doctor's give us and then shortly thereafter I was reminded how much they put on the line every day to give us that hope.

I'll never forget the emotions I felt during my very first visit to my Lyme doctor's office. I felt justified. I felt like someone cared. I felt like someone listened. I felt hope.

Today as I was walking out of the Lyme office, I overheard someone thanking the patient coordinator for giving their family hope for the first time in years. I remember being that person.

Then I got home. Found out that another Lyme doctor is having his license suspended. It's so frustrating. All those patients of his that he has given hope ...

Here is an article written by PJ Lanston in the Public Health Alert regarding Dr. Hoffman. It's so upsetting.

No comments: