Friday, May 13, 2011

One week of LDN

I started LDN again one week ago tonight. I took 1mg dose and went to bed. I slept all night and barely even budged that night. It was a good start. The next morning, I felt very warm and had a small headache, but it wasn't enough to keep me from taking another dose Saturday. Sunday morning I was very warm and my hands were swollen a bit. That afternoon I felt a bit off kilter. I was a bit dizzy and off balance, but nothing to keep me from taking another dose.

In fact, I decided to up my dose to 1.5mg. Within 15 minutes, my heart rate increased. I did go to sleep, but my sleep was disrupted with dreams. Monday I woke up exhausted and stayed fatigued through the day, but it was a fairly good day symptom wise. So I decided to take another 1.5mg dose Monday night. The next morning I felt pretty good., but in the afternoon and evening I felt very warm, off kilter and had a small headache.

This caused me to reduce my dosage to 1.25 mg. I didn't want to drop all the way down to 1mg and I didn't want to repeat the 1.5 so I went right down the middle. I woke up every 2 hours throughout the night. I had dry mouth and skin upon each waking. I had funny heart flutters in the afternoon, but they were gone by the time it was time to take the LDN. I decided to go ahead and take another 1.5mg dose that Wednesday night.

In the middle of the night, I woke to find that my fingers were swelling so I took off my wedding rings. When I woke at 5am, my fingers were so swollen that my rings wouldn't go back on. By that afternoon, my fingers had returned to their normal size. Other than a slight bit of fatigue from waking up in the middle of the night, I had a pretty good day. So Thursday night I took another 1.5mg dose. I slept well from Thursday into Friday, but Friday morning from midnight to 5am I woke 3 times.

That brings us to this morning. I actually had a pretty good day, but I woke with a slight headache. However, it went away after a few hours. I did feel fatigue through the day as well. I plan on taking another 1.5 mg. I'm so thrilled that things are going well this time around. I don't remember taking this many 1.5 mg in a row before. I'm hoping that I'll be able to up my dosage to 1.75 before long!

No comments: