Friday, March 4, 2011

Is it summer yet?

I'm ready for summer because I'm ready for So You Think You Can Dance. I am wanting it so bad that I googled some dancing. And I found this:




Well this search led me to look up the artist of the song. I looked her up. I couldn't believe it.
She's actually a friend of mine. I didn't realize she was a singer/song writer. We had never talked about our careers. We had only talked about bad Doctors, Integrative Medicine, PICC Lines, Heavy Metal Poisoning and Lyme Disease. Anyways, I wanted to share with you Alisa's music.

Here's the full song called Breathing by Alisa Turner



Here is another song that I just have fallen in love with .. I can't get the tune out of my head.It's called Trouble.



Alisa is so sweet. I've seen her struggles, her troubles and she's seen what few have seen. Me at my very worst at the peak of my condition.

If you check out her music page on myspace, you can hear her music there too.

http://www.myspace.com/alisaturner/music/songs/trouble-68778538

No comments: