Thursday, June 27, 2013

It's back!!! (SYTYCD)

The top 20 have finally been chosen on So You Think You Can Dance

I am excited for the season after night one of couples dancing together.  I thought I'd make a list of favorite to least favorite.  I can't even say best to worst because even the ones that are in my bottom three are wonderful dancers.

My Top 3 are:
  • Amy & Fik-Shun - Sonya Contemporary Piece (see below)
  • Jasmine M & Alan - Travis Wall Blind-folded piece (see here: http://youtu.be/IGZYCp1mQac)
  • Jasmine H & Aaron - Sonya Jazz Piece (see below)
My Middle 4 are:
  • Brittany & BluPrint - Afro Jazz
  • Makenzie & Paul - Waltz 
  • Malece & Jade - Travis Wall Jazz
  • Hayley & Curtis - Hip Hop Piece (see here:  ht=tp://youtu.be/1NDUVV5KXVk)
My Bottom 3 are:
  • Alexis & Nico - Hip Hop
  • Jenna & Tucker - Broadway
  • Mariah & Carlos - Jive



 Amy & Fik-Shun with Sonya Contemporary Choreography.




 Jasmine Harper & Aaron with Sonya Jazz Choreography.

No comments: