|Kure Beach 6/20/2013|
Few weeks ago decided to have a beach day with my Mom - we finally went yesterday. We did a lot of stuff in our one day trip. Basic itinerary for the day was - Aquarium, Lunch, Beach.
This is what we did:
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher (and beach at that area)
- Eat Lunch at Carolina Beach
- Spend time on Carolina Beach Board Walk
- Spend time sitting on the beach
- Eat famous Britt's Doughnut. (first for me and it was oh so yummy)
- Spend time on Kure Beach
- Spend about 30 minutes with one of my best elementary school friend and his wife & son.
To explain how windy it was - I was sitting in my beach chair relaxing when a gust of wind came and knocked me in the chair over. Back of chair was on the beach - my back was on the back of the chair - the bottom of the chair was in the air - as were my feet. It was in slow motion and all I could do was laugh. There were witnesses, but it wasn't Mom - she had gone to the bathroom. I'm feeling it today though. Wowzer.