Thursday, June 13, 2013

Has it really been almost a month?

I'm so sorry it's been almost a month since my last entry.  I've been crazy tired and crazy busy.   I don't even have much to say.  I've had a lot of people come to the house for warranty items. 

I also began a new antibiotic regiment which is kindly kicking my tail.

I got a little sunburn on my shoulders, forehead and back after swimming at a birthday pool party.  And by swimming, I pretty much mean I stood in the pool for a few hours.  

I still am taking donations for bracelets - look over on the right hand side of the blog if you're interested in "ordering."  The last set of orders I used to help with the booth we had at the fairgrounds. It was a huge success.  I'm hoping to work with someone to do a screening of Under Our Skin in the fall.  So will likely use any donations for the bracelet for that endeavor. 




No comments: